RM 230 Billion Tenth Malaysia Plan poor Malays orang asli, Iban, Kadazan and even Chinese New Villagers in special target groups. Urban and rural Indian poor specifically excluded UMNO segregation against Indians continue.
In the RM 230 Billion allocation in the 10th Malaysia Plan the segregation oppression, suppression and regression against the Indians is set to continue for another five years under UMNO as follows-
(See Malay Mail headlines on 10/6/10)
1) The per capita income is supposed to rise to RM 38,845 @ RM 3,237.00 per month by 2015.
HRP: This can only be a dream for the Indians when the Indian poor merely earn as low as RM 13.00 a day or RM 260.00 per month or some even lower than that. The RM 260.00 per month monthly Indian poor Incomes and RM 3,237.00 per month Malay-sian incomes are poles apart.
2) RM 500 Million to provide loans to workers and school leavers for training and skills upgrading
HRP: But the Indian petty traders will not get this loans. We have reported records of RM 2.00 per head UMNO allocation to train one Indian “entrepreneur”.
3) Broadband penetration of 75 per cent by 2015.
HRP: But poor Indian neighbourhoods segregated
4) 78,000 low – cost units for those earning less than RM 2,500 monthly salary
Affordable housing expended for urban and semi urban poor
HRP : But when even the estate workers housing schemes announced by UMNO some twenty years ago has never been implemented because almost all the beneficiaries would have been Indians, this scheme is segregated to the Indians.
5) Electricity for almost 100 per cent rural areas in Penisular and 99 per cent in Sabah and Sarawak.
Clean water to 99 per cent rural households in peninsular, 98 per cent in Sabah and 95 per cent in Sarawak
HRP: But as even late as two months ago as reported in humanrightspartymalaysia.com even
the Escot Tamil school only then had received their water and electricity supply and that too
because of the Hulu Selangor by elections.
6) Entry age for schooling lowered from 6+ to 5+.
HRP: 42% of standard one pupils in Tamil schools cannot read and write at all because they
did not attend kindergarden because of poverty. Not conducive homes and cannot afford
kindergarden (MO 10/3/2010 page 3).
HRP: Less than 10% of students in Tamil schools (SJKT) attend pre school now because of
poverty well below the targeted 87% pre schools students by 2012 under the National key
Result Area (NKRA) at the malay Chinese and Orang Asli, Kadazan and Iban schools.
(The Star 15/3/10 at page N 46).
7) RM637 Million to build 197 new clinics in first half of 10MP
HRP: But almost zero such clinics are built in poor Indian neighbourhoods.
8) RM 2.4 billion to upgrade police stations, living quarters and improve career prospects for cops
HRP : With these billions Polis Raja Di Malaysia mindset is the order of the day. The police are still at full steam abusing their powers, falsely prosecuting innocent and poor Indians arbitrary arrest of Indians shooting dead Indians, Indians killed in police custody etc
9) Enhancing bumiputera
HRP –UMNO is forced to work with the Chinese who control about 70% of the Malaysian
But almost 99.9% of the Indians, however capable, industrious hardworking or qualified, they
are excluded from the national mainstream development of Malaysia under the cover of this
30% Bumiputera and Article 153 of the Federal Constitution cum Malay muslim supremacy.
10) 2.4 per cent yearly to create 1.4million jobs, mostly in services sector.
HRP : But in the process of Malaysia aiming to become the top 5 developed nation status in
the 10th Malaysia Plan the UMNO led Malay-sian government intends 70% of the Indian poor
to turn out, or become or remain uneducated and unskilled as security guards, garbage
pickers, factory workers, office boys, toilet cleaners, cleaners, general workers, jaga kereta
boys, bus, taxi and lorry drivers etc. Almost 99.9% of the business opportunities, petty trading,
and government stalls are denied to the Indians
11) RM 50 Billion to continue the matching grants for training and skills upgrading of small and medium enterprise employees. RM 50 million to fund apprenticeships involving more than 8,000 students. RM 50 million to co sponsor employees to obtain industrial PhDs. RM 350 million allocated to continue programme of partial financial assistance for PhDs in local universities started in 2009.
HRP: But the implementation and target group are 99.9% the malay muslims and to exclude
Especially the poor Indians.
12) Reduced (Malay) POVERTY RATE FROM 3.8% TO 2% IN 2015.
HRP: But the poverty rate of the Indians to be retained at 70% or above as there are no
specific implementation mechanisms to take Indians out of this 70% Indian poor group.
13) Income support for single mothers, old folks and disabled.
HRP : But a cursory reading of the three Tamil press daily and lately highlighted in hrp –
org.my only revelas that the government’s billions and millions is designed by UMNO not to
reach the Indian poor.
14) Indian poor not in Special Target group.
HRP: UMNO is still beating around the bush by refusing to acknowledge that most of the 70%
Indian poor are poorer than the poor malay, orang asli, kadazan and Iban.. Even the Chinese
New Villagers are to be given financial assistance to renew land lease, upgrade homes and fund
business. But the Indian poor in the urban and rural areas have been excluded and segregated.
15) 181 Permata centres nationwide
HRP : Zero in poor Indian neighbourhoods.
16) Pre – school enrolment to be increased from 87% to 92% in 2015.
HRP : 90% of Tamil school students do not go to kindergardens because of the poverty (The
Star 15/3/10 at page N46)
17) Making quality of life core of urban projects.
HRP: Poor Indians excluded and segregated so much so that the suicide rate among the poor
Indians is 600% higher than in the malay community
18) 197 new clinics costings RM 637 millions, 50 additional One Malaysia Clinics
HRP: But all these clinics are never built in poor Indian neighbourhoods.
19) 161,000 new units public housing, 78,000 units low cost public housing, RM 500 Million Housing Maintenance Fund for public and private low cost houses.
HRP : But thousands of Indians are so poor that they cannot even afford to pay the RM 124.00 per month low cost flat rentals let alone buying the aforesaid public houses.
20) RM 4 Billion to help Malay muslim companies (BH 11/6/2010 at page B4)
HRP: But the Indians are excluded and segregated 100% from this RM 4. 5 Billion.
In conclusion at the end of the year 2015 ie at the end of the Tenth Malaysia Plan the racist, religious extremist and supremacist UMNO led Malay-sian regime is going to yet again tell the Indians as they have been telling us in over the last 53 years that the Tenth Malaysia Plan was good Prime Minister Najib Razak was a good man and UMNO was good.
But, it was the implementation that was bad. And there would go the Tenth Malaysia Plan and the 11th Malay-sia Plan would similarly follow suit with greater rigour and vitality in excluding and segregating the Indians from the national mainstream development of Malaysia.
Only HRP’s Project 15/38 can save the Indians. We have to work hard in creating these 15 Parliament and 38 State Assembly Indian majority seats. The is the only way forward for especially the poor Indians in Malaysia.
You might also like
Indian poor poorer than Malay Orang asli, Kadazan and Iban poor.” P.Uthayakumar’s 25 Nov Hindraf Rally book in daily segments No. 184 (22/8/11).
70% of Malaysian Indians are poor or hardcore poor.” P.Uthayakumar’s 25 Nov Hindraf Rally book in daily segments No. 187 (25/8/11).
RM 1 billion for cash rich Chinese schools in 10th Malaysia Plan. But Tamil schools get peanut handouts of RM 9,000 each by both UMNO and PKR, DAP and PAS.
P. Uthayakumar’s 25 Nov Hindraf Rally book in daily segments No. 6 (31/12/10). “RM7. 75 per Indian youth skills training budget from RM200 Billion budget ”.
PKR’s RM100.00 per month peanuts for childrens’ bus fare! Where is PKR, DAP and PAS’ serious plan to alleviate Indian poverty in Selangor, Kedah & Penang?
UMNO RM 2.44 billion overseas and local scholarships for 12,000 students.,0.1% for Indians. Make public PSD Scholarship List
Racist UMNO non implementation of Tun Razak Estate Workers Housing Scheme and Indian villages denied land titles cause of critical Indian poor problems today.
Indian poor handicapped & wife living on streets. Denied PPR low cost flats, welfare aid & petty trading licence by racist UMNO .