NO.6, Jalan Abdullah, Off Jalan Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-2282 5241 Fax: 03-2282 5245
Website: www.humanrightspartymalaysia.com Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
His Excellency James R. Keith
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary,
Embassy Of The United States Of America By Fax : 03-21422207
376, Jalan Tun Razak, By Hand
50400 Kuala Lumpur
18th February 2011
Re : HRP Briefing on Ethnic Minority Malaysian Indian Human Rights Violations Annual Report 2010 for foreign and diplomatic missions in Malaysia.
With regards to the above matter we have great pleasure in inviting your goodselves to our second annual briefing session for the foreign and diplomatic heads of missions in Malaysia on Ethnic Minority Malaysian Indian Human Rights Violations Annual Report 2010 as follows:-
Date : 3/3/2011 (Thursday)
Time : 10.00 a.m to 11.30 a.m
Venue : HRP HQ as above
Our proposed itenary would be as follows:-
1. Welcome address by Mr. Pathmarajah, Financial Advisor to HRP and Hindraf Makkal Sakthi.
- And status of Mr. P.Uthayakumar’s especially the Kg. Medan “ethnic cleansing” Sedition charges which carries a maximum of three (3) years jail after having served 514 days of detention without conviction and without trial under Malaysia’s draconian ISA.
2. Overview of Indian Minority & Human Rights Violations Annual Report 2010 – by Jeevendra kumar, Head of Economics Bureau, HRP (15 minutes).
3. Slide show presentation on state sponsored racism and the silence by the Opposition parties, PKR, DAP and PAS, almost all NGOs’, Malaysian Civil Society’s has also contributed to the current critical state of Indian poor problems.
- Update on the Malaysian government’s refusal to register Hindraf and HRP as an NGO and Political Party respectively by Sukumaran, Suhakam Treasurer, HRP (15 minutes).
4. HRP’s forward moving Project 15/38 and 2011/2012 General Elections Manifesto by Dr. Paraman, Head of Manifesto Bureau, HRP. (15 minutes).
5. Q & A (30 minutes) – Moderator W. Sambulingam (President HRP)
In the interim we enclose herewith our Malaysian Indian Minority & Human Rights Violations Annual Report 2010 for your kind perusal.
We would appreciate your goodselves and/or your representative’s kind attendance.
In our maiden presentation last year, more than a dozen diplomamatic missions were in attendance, including from the United States of America, European Union and the U.N.
Kindly confirm your attendance accordingly with our Ms. Gevitha or Ms. Vicknes. HRP Vice President Mr Selvam (016-3137840) and HRP Womens’ wing Chief Miss Latha (016-6019703) would be welcoming your goodselves on 3/3/11.
For further and better information kindly access our website www.humanrightspartymalaysia.com
We look forward to meeting your goodselves.
Secretary General (pro-tem)
You might also like
Press Release 26/3/2010 Briefing to the Foreign Diplomatic Community in KL on the Violation of Minority and Human Rights Report 2009 by the Human Rights party.
Itinerary @ HRP Briefing for foreign and diplomatic missions in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia on 26/03/2010 at HRP HQ
HRP briefing for UN & foreign Ambassadors on Malaysian Indian Minority & Human Rights Violations Annual Report 2009
Nationwide Hindraf crackdown briefing for foreign and diplomatic missions in Malaysia today (3/3/2011)
PC on 1st Human Rights Conference on the future of Marginalized & Minority Communities of Malaysia 23/1/11Kuala Lumpur jointly organized by:-
HRP welcomes and to meet new U.S Ambassador to K.L on Malaysian Indian Minority & Human Rights Violations Annual Report 2009.
Press Conference 13/3/11: HRP CEC Meeting, Court order that 53 HINDRAF prosecuted is unconstitutional, HINDRAF is the world’s only Human Rights NGO declared illegal.