NO.6, Jalan Abdullah, Off Jalan Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 03-2282 5241 Fax: 03-2282 5245
Website: www.humanrightspartymalaysia.com Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Event 21/9/2011 (Wednesday)
1) Sixth and final year poor Malaysian Indian Medical student Syamala in Romania University forced to borrow from loan shark, denied government scholarship/PTPTN study loan.
2) Cooks daily for 30 Malaysian students & works in U.K during summer holidays for Medical studies.
3) HRP calls to lift derecognition of Universities and Medical Colleges in Russia, Ukraine, India, Indonesia, Romania etc.
4) Abolish (non existent worldwide) “No Objections Certificate” for private Malaysian students wanting to study overseas.
5) Recognise degrees of past overseas medical graduates currently unemployed or working overseas as there is a 50% shortage of doctors in Malay-sia
Date : 21st September 2011 (Wednesday)
Time : 11.30a.m.
Venue : As Above
Note : Syamala would be present.
S. Thiagarajan 019-3085944
You might also like
Media Event (22/7/2010) Memo on top Indian students denied scholarships University and Matriculation.
Media Event: HRP Memo to UN : 2,237 top and high achieving Indian students segregated and denied JPA scholarships, PTPTN loans, Matriculation and University seats.
Indian poor overseas medical students dilemma- loan shark, denied JPA etc scholarships, PTPTN loans, cooks daily for 30 students & works 2 shifts. HRP letter to PM Najib.
HRP & HINDRAF Media Event (6/6/2010) (Sunday) on Indian students denied JPA scholarship, Matriculation & University places.
Media Event: An estimated 2,237 top and high achieving Indian students denied JPA scholarships, PTPTN loans, Matriculation and University seats.Handing over Petition to Malaysian King DYMM Yang Dipertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan for a Royal Commission of Enquiry.
Media Event 24/9/2011 @ 7.30p.m : November 25th Hindraf Rally Book Launch by P. Uthayakumar & forum @ Muar, Johor.
Media Event 24/9/2011: SOS Protest @Indian Kg Railway Kluang & Little India Kluang from UMNO social “ethnic cleansing”
Media Event 11/11/11 : HRP Memo to PSC on free & fair elections on 11/11/11 @ 9.30a.m @ Parliament House.