No.6, Jalan Abdullah, Off Jalan Bangsar, 59000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-2282 5241 Fax: 03-2282 5245
In Reply :
Date : 09/12/2011
YAB Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim
Menteri Besar Selangor,
Pejabat Menteri Besar Selangor,
Tingkat 21 Fax : 03-5519 0032
Bangunan Sultan Salahuddin, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abdul Aziz Shah,
40503 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Re : 1) Appointment to present Memorandum on 12/12/11 @ 12.30p.m at your office
2) PKR, DAP & PAS demolish Hindu temple on 25th November Hindraf Rally 4th Anniversary
3) PKR & PR Selangor State Government unlawfully demolished @ Social “ethnic cleansing” Muneswarar hindu temple @ Glenmarie Shah Alam.
4) Forthwith grant one acre land title to this Hindu temple & all Selangor hindu temples.
We refer to the above matter and to our letter dated 25/11/2011.
We regret to inform your goodself that despite this very serious Freedom of Religion matter that is enshrined and guaranteed by Article 11 of the Federal Constitution vide your letter to us dated 2/12/2011 you had pushed the buck to your powerless Indian EXCO Member as what UMNO had been doing in the previous 50 years. Change?
We hereby seek an appointment with your goodselves on Monday 12th December 2011 at 12.30p.m at your goodselves office to forward our memorandum (Note : The group of working class Indian poor who would be coming along is only free on this public holiday). Our stand amongst others call for the immediate suspension of the Head of Enforcement of the Shah Alam City Council and for the Selangor State government to lodge an official police report with the view that the UMNO Attorney General prosecutes the criminal demolishers of this Glenmarie Muneswarar Hindu temple further to Section 295 of the Penal Code (defiling a place of worship) and which is punishable with a maximum of two years jail. This we believe would put on end to this long continuing with impunity problem of demolishments of hindu temples in bi racial 1 Malay-sia. It is because of the lack of seriousness on the part of also the Selangor State government that this Glenmarie Hindu temple has been demolished for the second time in three years and is the fourth hindu temple demolished in the four years of Pakatan Rakyat rule of Selangor and a total of seven in the pipeline by the PKR, DAP and PAS/Pakatan Rakyat ruled Selangor State government alone. The four hindu temples are the Ampang (2008), Puchong 2010 and Glenmarie (twice in 2009 and 2011) hindu temples.
In fact despite Chakra Guna self immolating himself and finally dying for the cause of preserving his Puchong Hindu temple (the first of it’s kind in any part of the world). But the temple was finally mercilessly and ruthlessly demolished by no less than the very Pakatan Rakyat government, (Note : 90% of the Indians voted, and had helped bring P.R to power in Selangor).
To at least undo these injustices, we ask the Selangor State government to forthwith grant a permanent one acre land title to this hindu temple in situ (at the present site).
Kindly revert to us accordingly.
(Central Executive Committee Member (pro tem)
2.Glenmarie in 2009(1st demolishment)
5. Three Selangor Hindu temples: under high tension electric cables forced to relocate next to sewerage pond, forced to Industrial wasteland and given notice to be demolished. All in one day! Only in PKR Selangor!
7. http://www.humanrightspartymalaysia.com/2009/12/20/batu-gajah-kaliaman-hindu-temple-to-be-demolished/ & http://www.humanrightspartymalaysia.com/page/2/?s=+hindu+temple+demolished+in+perak&search=Search