This morning Lawyer M. Manoharan represented P. Uthayakumar in his Sedition letter on Hindraf letterhead trial to ex British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. The Judge rejected as follows :-
- As there was an appeal pending at the Federal Court on 25/6/12 Manoharan asked for an adjournment which the UMNO Sessions Court Judge Ahmad Zamzani Haji Mohd Zain rejected the application.
- As DCP Acryl Sami Abdullah Sani (current CPO of Sarawak) the witness under continued cross examination was not present, Mano asked for an adjournment which was also rejected.
- The prosecutor DPP Noorin Badaruddin amended the charge to remove the word policewatchmalaysia.com website from the charge sheet after 5 long years. Mano again applied for an adjournment to file an application to the High Court for the charges to be dismissed for being groundless. Again the application was rejected.
- As the amended charge now stated a Seremban address and that the K.L Court has no jurisdiction, this was again dismissed.
- As the policewatch website has now been closed down by the UMNO government, the charge does not stand was also rejected.
- Two Telekom Malaysia letters and an online newsreport was tendered as evidence without the maker being called Uthayakumar’s objection was again rejected.
- Finally Uthayakumar cited his prolapsed disk medical condition and had tendered a Medical letter from Pantai Hospital, an X Ray Report and even a CT scan Report done one year later pointing out a growth in the backbone which could be a tumour and P. Uthayakumar complaining of backpain and numbness both his feet as a result of prolonged standing, sitting.
The Judge yet again rejected his application and for the trial to continue to tomorrow morning. The Judge insisted on the trial proceeding at 2.30 p.m.
To this Uthayakumar retorted that “Justice must not only be done” which perhaps but must manifestly and undoubtedly be seen to be done”. Which perhaps work not apply in the 95% Malay dominated 1 Malay-sian Judiciary.
Katunai Nithi @ Compassionate Justice
You might also like
Predictable biased UMNO Judge to rule tomorrow to stop Uthayakumar’s detailed Cross Examination of CPO DCP Dato Acryl Abdullah in Hindraf Sedition trial.
P.Uthayakumar ordered to enter defence in Kg Medan “ethnic cleansing” Sedition trial Hindraf letter to Gordon Brown. 3 years jail to disqualify contesting G.E.13?
Media Event 8/6/2012: Decision on application to recuse Judge in P. Uthayakumar’s Hindraf letter to Gordon Brown Sedition trial.
Uthayakumar’s sedition trial letter to Gordon Brown. Biased UMNO Judge rejects Kg Medan “ethnically cleansing” question. Ten other applications rejected. AG fabricates evidence.
Event 18/7/12: Gordon Brown we want JUSTICE for P.Uthayakumar & HINDRAF @ “Ethnic Cleansing” Kg.Medan Sedition trial after 1 ½ years ISA detention @ 9.am, Session Court 14, Jln.Duta, KL.
DPP’s mere sigh & Judge overrules P. Uthayakumar’s question @ Hindraf letter to Gordon Brown Sedition trial.
Biased UMNO Court of Appeal & Putrajaya upholds malicious sedition prosecution against Uthayakumar on Hindraf letterhead. Even a stay not allowed.
Chief Police Officer: UMNO govt has powers to demolish Hindu temples. But UMNO Judge disallows Uthayakumar asking which law allows this @ Hindraf Sedition trial.