In fact this gross abuse of the Attorney General’s powers has been used by the UMNO led Malay-sian government ever since Merdeka in 1957. But this abuse of AG’s powers has been most successfully used against raising Indian poor issues in Malay-sia until of course the watershed 25th November 2007 HINDRAF RALLY when the banks burst it’s seams.
Uthayakumar’s long 16 year history since 1990 of championing the cause of the Indian poor is as captioned in the following Memorandums and Resolutions herein below. *
But finally it was in Uthayakumar’s letter to the then British Prime Minister Gordon Brown dated 15/11/12 that embarrassed 1 Malay-sia internationllay at the Commonwealth Head of Government Meeting at Kampala Uganda that led to Uthayakumar being charged for Sedition ie the (Kg Medan)”ethnic cleansing and the state sponsored direct discrimination against the Indians.
Uthayakumar was put in jail under ISA for 1 ½ years including for this Sedition charge. And now the UMNO government again wants Uthayakumar’s blood. Prime Minister Najib Razak has instructed Attorney General Tan Sri Gani Patail to go at full steam to sentence Uthayakumar to up to 3 years jail so that he would not be able to contest in the imminently forthcoming 13th General Elections.
From 4th to 8th June 2012, Uthayakumar’s prolapsed disk medical condition and asking for half a day trial each was not granted. Not even with as Orthopedic Surgeon’s letter on Uthayakumar’s back bone condition.
This is how vindictive the racist UMNO regime is.
Anything to stop Uthayakumar’s from further championing the cause of the Indian poor.
1. Summary on why an Advocate and Solicitor’s statement cannot and should not be recorded under Section 112 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CPC) during police investigation. (Info line magazine September/October 1998 page 17)
2. Memorandum “Illegal, Unlawful and brutal death by police shooting” to Prime Minister Dato Seri Dr. Mahathir Mohammad dated 17th October 2000. (22 pages)
3. Nota bantahan Satu Tahun tragedi Kampung Medan dan tiada Royal Commission of Inquiry oleh Kerajaan Malaysia kepada Y. A. B Dato Seri Abdullah Badawi, Timbalan Perdana Menteri, Menteri Dalam Negeri dated 8. 3. 2001 (10 pages).
4. Memorandum Tiada perlindungan polis untuk masyarakat India di kampong lindungan dan kawasan persekitarannya to Tan Sri Musa Hitam dated 30th March 2001. (33 pages)
5. Memorandum Seratus Hari Tragedi Kampung Medan to Tan Sri Musa Hitam dated 15th June 2001.
6. Protest note to Suhakam (Malaysian Human Rights Commission) “One Year of the Kampung Medan Tragedy and no open inquiry” dated 30/3/2002.
7. Memorandum (Meritocracy without merit, and the unfair entrance requirement into Public Universities is a violation of Human Rights especially to the Malaysian Indian Community. The Right to Public University education for all irrespective of ethnic origin) to Tan Sri Abu Talib Bin Othman (Chairman Malaysian Human Rights Commission) dated 7/6/2002. (20 pages)
8. Protest note ‘Pembunuhan Insan S. Tharmarajen (remaja 19 tahun) dalam tahanan polis dari 3. 4. 2002 sehingga 21. 6. 2002” to Inspector of General of Police Tan Sri Norian Mai dated 27/6/2002. (18 pages)
9. Memorandum “Assault and death of Tharmarajen a/l Subramaniam (19) and hundreds of others in police custody. Are we heading towards a police state?” to Suhakam (Human Rights Commission of Malaysia) dated 1st July 2002. (31 pages)
10. Memorandum on “A Trigger Happy Royal Malaysian Police Force” (1. 3 Persons shot dead per week by the Royal Malaysian Police Force (635 from 1989 -1999) The Star 11/05/99) as opposed to 18 fatal police shootings in New Zealand from 1940 to 2001 (61 years) to Deputy Prime Minister Dato Seri Abdullah Bin Haji Ahmad Badawi dated 31st October 2002. (27 pages)
11. Memorandum “Stand up for justice its now or never” by Police Watch and human rights committee – Malaysia Reports from 1999- 31/08/2003 to Amnesty International London dated 8/9/2003. (433 pages). (By P. Waytha Moorthy)
12. Usul tergempar (Sidang Parlimen) mengenai penembakan mati secara kejam penuntut STPM Vikines a/l Vesvanathan oleh pasukan polis diraja Malaysia pada 11/10/2003 dan terutamanya masyarakat India Malaysia (60%) dan 1. 3 rakyat ditembak mati oleh polis Di Raja Malaysia setiap Minggu proposed by police watch 2 through Y. B. Dato’ Dr. Hasan Bin Haji Mohamad Ali. (9 pages).
13. Protest Note “The unlawful and on merciless shooting to death/ of murder of Vikines a/l Vesvanathan by the Royal Commission police force. Why are Malaysian Indians being targeted 75% Malaysians shot dead are Malaysian Indians warning and caution to the Royal Malaysian police force” to Inspector of General of Police Tan Sri Norian Mai dated 15/10/2003. (9 pages)
14. Protest note “Police lords in Malaysia (murderers of innocent people) case of Nagandren a/l Poobalan to Inspector Genral of Police, Malaysia Dato Seri Mohd Bakri Omar dated 28/1/2004. (25 pages)
15. Memorandum on Proposals and opinion/ rationale on the proposed amendments to the penal code and the criminal procedure code to Datuk Mohd Radzi Bin Sheikh Ahmad (Minister in the Prime Ministers Department) dated 19/8/2004. (19 pages)
16. Memorandum on “Police Abuses in Malaysia (1992 to 31-12-2004) –A General Overview to Y. A. Bhg. Tun Mohamed Dzaiddin Bin Abdullah Chairman, Royal Commission to enhance the Operations and Management of the Royal Malaysian Police Force dated 21/1/2005. (153 pages)
17. Memorandum on indiscriminate and unlawful hindu temple demolishment in Malaysia dated 11. 5. 2005 to Prime Minister of Malaysia, Y. A. B. Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi. (19 pages)
18. Memorandum Moorthy’s Struggle Islam – procedures for conversion, procedures on renunciation, jurisdiction and Constitutional crisis dated 28. 12. 2005. (22 pages)
19. Malaysian Police report card 2005 (criminal abuse of police power cases documented from 1. 1. 2005 to 31. 12. 2005) to Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi and Dato Seri Mohamed Nazri Bin Abdul Aziz dated 9. 3. 2006. (107 pages)
20. Protest note on Indiscriminate and unlawful hindu temple demolishments in Malaysia by the Federal, state and local authorities especially the Kuala Lumpur city hall at an alarming rate of at least one hindu temple being demolished in every three (3) weeks to Prime Minister of Malaysia Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi dated 25/5/2006. (5 pages)
21. Formal complaint to the United Nations on the unconstitutional conduct of the Malaysian government in demolishing places of worship belonging to the minority Hindus in Malaysia 2006.
22. Protest Note ‘Uphold Constitution & the law, prosecute hindu temple demolishment criminals who are demolishing hindu temples with impunity & stop hindu temple demolishments in Malaysia dated 29. 6. 2007 to the Hon. Attorney General of Malaysia. (Prepared by P. Waytha Moorthy and together with R. Kengatharan attended a meeting with the present Head of Prosecution Deputy Public Prosecutor Hanafiah at the Attorney General’s office Putrajaya on 29/6/07).
23. Hindraf’s 18 point Demands dated 12/8/2007.
24. Memorandum Bantahan perobohan kuil-kuil, rumah berhala dan dewa- dewa agama hindu di daerah Hulu Langat yang meliputi Kajang/ Semenyih/ Rinching/ Beranang/ Cheras/ Balakong/ Bangi/ Serdang oleh Majlis Perbandaran Kajang kepada Yang Dipertua Majlis Perbandaran Kajang dated October 2007. (2 pages)
25. Memorandum (No freedom of religion/ worship in Malaysia to United Nations 2007 (30 pages ).
Malaysian Bar (Council) Resolutions (1999-2007) proposed by myself:-
i. Immediately set up and independent commission of inquiry to investigate the Attorney General fully and make its findings public. (arising from Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim’s case) (54th Annual General Meeting of the Malaysia Bar Council 1999/2000 Annual Report 18th March 2000, Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur).
ii. Protesting 3. 1 person per week shot dead by police of which 60% are Malaysian Indians. (56th Annual General Meeting of the Malaysia Bar Council 2001/02 Annual Report 23rd March 2002, Crown Princess Hotel Kuala Lumpur).
iii. Royal Commission of Enquiry on the Kg Medan racial attacks, government failing to protect Indians. Ag to prosecute the Kg Medan criminals who killed 5 Indians and grievous bodily injuries to 100 over other etc. (57th Annual General Meeting of the Malaysia Bar Council 2002/03 Annual Report 22nd March 2003, Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur).
iv. Motion calling for mandatory Inquiry and appropriate criminal action into all cases of death by police shooting, deaths in police custody and all six (6) deaths in the Kg. Medan racial attacks (not racial clashes) targeted at the innocent minority Malaysian Indian Community. . (Annual General Meeting of the Malaysia Bar Council 2003/04 Annual Report 20th March 2004, Crown Princess Hotel Kuala Lumpur).
v. Motion of no confidence against the Attorney General of Malaysia and the Inspector General of Police Malaysia. (Annual General Meeting of the Malaysia Bar Council 2003/04 Annual Report 20th March 2004, Crown Princess Hotel Kuala Lumpur).
vi. Motion 8. 3 on P. Uthayakumar being (falsely prosecuted) for criminal Intimidation by the Attorney General in arising out of the pro bono Inquest into death in police custody of S. Tharmarajah (19) (58th Annual General Meeting of the Malaysia Bar Council 2003/04 Annual Report 20th March 2004, Crown Princess Hotel Kuala Lumpur). (proposed by M. Manogar)
vii. Item 5 A (iii) of the amendum to the agenda- Motion of no confidence (and Motion on mandatory inquest) against the Attorney General and Inspector General of Police Malaysia (Proposed by P. Uthayakumar) (59th Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Bar Council 2004/05 Annual Report 19th March 2005, Notel Nikko Kuala Lumpur).
viii. Item 5 (vii) Motion by P. Uthayakumar Seconder: M. Manogar Motion on Independent Police Investigations Tribunal, and Attorney General to prosecute without fear or favour all and any criminal abuse of police powers. (60th Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Bar Council 2005/06 Annual Report 18th March 2006, Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur).
ix. Resolution at Bar Council AGM 2006 on 5A. 5 Motion for the Bar Council of Malaysia to institute Public Interest Litigation to compel the Government of Malaysia to form and implement the Independent Police Complaints and Misconduct Commission (IPCMC) within two (2) weeks from 31. 5. 2006. 5A. 6 Motion of no confidence against the Attorney General for being extremely slow in prosecuting criminal abuse of police powers (only 0. 01% of the cases). (61st Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Bar Council 2006/07 Annual Report 17th March 2007, Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur).
x. Item 8 (e)(i) of Motion dated 9/2/07 that the Bar Council files a Civil suit that the IPCMC be implemented, Motion of no confidence against the Attorney General for not prosecuting criminal policemen. (62nd Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Bar Council 2007/08 Annual Report 15th March 2008, Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur).
You might also like
Malay-sian Attorney General Gani Patail Court and police due process of law is to abuse arrest, and prosecution powers coerce Indian poor to plead guilty and simply send them to jail.
Mugabe era dictator UMNO A.G.Gani Patail refuse to reply to legal letter, DPP refuse to inform legal firm of investigations and prosecution status.
A.G Gani Patail not sure of witnesses but abuses power by racial prosecution and fixing hearing date to fix up and jail Hindraf Secretary P. Ramesh for 3 years.
UMNO Malay-sian High Court Judges’ gross injustice; increases jail for Indian duo from 7 years to 20 years. A la UMNO conviction without trial.
Hindraf Case : Tan Sri Gani Patail’s Indian DPP mandore objects to use of word jahil on Inspector Zulkifli.
Racist bully UMNO AG Gani Patail and Malaysian Court not ready with Witness List but fixes speedy hearing date to fix up 21 Hindraf activists and disqualify them from contesting in forthcoming General Elections.
Racist UMNO A.G Gani Patail calls P. Uthayakumar & Hindraf LTTE terrorists and Court of Appeal lets in get way scot free.
Instant open air ceramah. P.Uthayakumar’s 25 Nov Hindraf Rally book in daily segments No. 223 (30/9/11).
Indian bus driver Kanapathy jailed 3 years for showing porn to women. But racist AG also prosecutes for attempted rape; 20 years jail & whipping.
Malay-sian High Court Judge in Uthayakumar’s sedition trial – Attorney General’s powers to prosecute is absolute.
UMNO A.G. Gani Patail’s ten (10) years of racist and facist oppression in creating 45% of Malay-sian criminals being the Indian poor – 2002 to 2011.
Absolute UMNO AG’s powers as opposed to USA Grand Jury. P.Uthayakumar’s 25 Nov Hindraf Rally book in daily segments No. 340 (29/1/12).
3 Indian Youths released by UMNO police within 45 minutes of HRP’s letter. But tens of thousands others imprisoned when not guilty.
G.E. in March 2013 : Uthaya Sedition trial @ full steam for 11 days, submissions on 21/1/13 & decision in Feb 2013. UMNO Court to convict & disqualify Uthaya contesting G.E.13