(See New Straits Times 30/11/12 at page 3)
In Reply :
Date : 30/11/2012
Y.B Dato’ Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein,
Kementerian Dalam Negeri,
Blok D1 & D2, Kompleks D,
Kerajaan Persekutuan, Fax: 03-2693 3131
62546 Putrajaya E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Y. Bhg Tan Sri Haji Ismail Bin Haji Omar
Ketua Polis Negara
Ibu Pejabat Polis Diraja Malaysia, Fax :03-22799536
Bukit Aman, E-Mail: email@example.com
50560 Kuala Lumpur.
(1) Bahau Indian Gatco land settelers attacked by 35 Lotus Group
developers’ gangsters, 40 injured, one hospitalised,
(2) Despite 70 police reports lodged, biased Bahau police instead arrest six settlers this morning
We have this morning received an SOS tele phone call from Mr. Sarkunan (013-6010511) of GATCO, Bahau, Negeri Sembilan as follows:-
(1) That on 29/11/12 the Lotus Group developers of the Gatco land settlement had employed some 35 gangsters from outside Bahau. Armed with iron rods, rotan , poly pipes, wood etc they had beaten up some 100 Gatco land settlers, one of whom (Selvarani) was hospitalised at the Bahau General Hospital with head injuries.
We regret to note that despite some 70 police reports lodged on 29/11/12, the biased Bahau police had instead conducted a pre dawn 6.00 a.m. arrest of six (6) settlers this morning (30/11/12) namely of (1). Olakanathan a/l Karuppanan No KP 660512-10-5089, (2) Dinesh a/l Paramasivam No KP 890121-01-5725 (3) Gyaneswaran a/l Abdullah 910119-05-5467 (4) Suresh a/l Murugesan 590706-08-5337 (5) Ganapathy a/l Murugesan No KP 590706-08-5337,and (6) Thineshwaran a/l Abdullah No KP 880317-05-5295.
However none of the gangster criminals were arrested.
We hereby call upon your goodselvers to fortwith :-
(1) Realese all the aforesaid six (6) land settlers.
(2) Investigate, arrest and prosecute the said 35 gangsters and their relevant bosses of Lotus Group.
(3) Protect the said Gatco land settlers against the Lotus Group developers.
(4) stop being biased against the Indian land settlers and siding the settlers.
Kindly revert to us accordingly.
De facto leader,Hindraf
c.c. Dato Osman bin Haji Salleh
Chief Police Officer Negeri Sembilan
Ibupejabat Polis Kontinjen
70710 Seremban Faks : 06-7623506
Negeri Sembilan Emel :KP N/SEMBILAN : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ketua Polis Daerah,
Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah Jempol
Polis Diraja Malaysia
72120 Bandar Seri jempol Faks : 06-4546142
Negeri Sembilan Emel : email@example.com